- $104 for two-month CrossFit membership ($300 value)
The membership includes:
- All classes held at Camp Rhino including CrossFit, Boot Camp and Krav Maga
- 99 boot-camp classes offered per week at parks all around the valley
- Access to Camp Rhino gym all week
- The Rhino Nutrition Program with body fat test and measurements
Constant repetition isn't the best way to enhance fitness results. Camp Rhino's fitness courses emphasize variation above all else, whether that means tackling the CrossFit WOD (workout of the day), participating in boot camps scaled to individual ability levels, or preparing for different tasks on the obstacle course. Rhino's 10,700-square-foot facility houses myriad strength training equipment and a full multilevel obstacle course designed to prepare clients for mud runs, obstacle races, and awkward job interviews. Boot camps include outdoor portions as well, where gym-goers throw logs and pull tires to build muscle.