Choose from Four Options
- $49 for a full rodizio dinner for two, valid Sunday-Thursday ($81.94 total value)
- $52 for a full rodizio dinner for two, valid anytime ($81.94 total value)
- $98 for a full rodizio dinner for four, valid Sunday-Thursday ($163.88 total value)
- $105 for a full rodizio dinner for four, valid anytime ($163.88 total value)
For each person, dinner includes:
- Full rodizio dinner, with unlimited appetizers, salads, and rotisserie-grilled meats
- Unlimited Brazilian limeade
- One select dessert
- View the menu.
Although it’s served in the heart of Salt Lake City, Rodizio Grill’s cuisine originates all the way down in Porto Alegre. This traditional rodizio restaurant specializes in in the all-you-can-eat chargrilled meats that put Brazilian food on the map. At dinner, gauchos roam the dining room, carrying with them skewers of juicy filet, sirloin, center cut and more. As they walk, they stop by each table, slicing off thin strips of beef cooked to each diner’s desired level of doneness. Pork and poultry also make the rounds, giving diners a full spectrum of meaty treats from which to choose. Meals also include plenty of traditional sides, including grilled pineapple and parmesan-topped vegetables, as well as trips to an expansive salad bar.
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria—a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also features fish, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos—also known as Brazilian cowboys—bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab sides, salads, fresh fruits, and vegetables at the salad bar and enjoy unlimited appetizers brought to the table.