Rodizio gauchos cut slices of rotisserie-grilled meats from skewers table-side, filling plates with steak, chicken, and pork
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Brazilian grill
Full Rodizio Dinner for Two includes:
- Two full Rodizio dinners with unlimited sides, salads, and rotisserie grilled meats
- One bottle of select red or white wine
- Select desserts
Full Rodizio Dinner for Four includes:
- Four full Rodizio dinners with unlimited sides, salads, and rotisserie grilled meats
- Two bottles of select red or white wine
- Click here to see the full menu.
- Valid only at Milwaukee location
Rodizio Grill has temporarily adapted operations to the current environment, so when you visit Rodizio Grill, you can still enjoy a clean and safe dining experience in a unique way that’s authentically Brazilian. For a detailed list of safety precautions, visit Rodizio.com/milwaukee
Need To Know
About Rodizio Grill
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian churrascaria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paulo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.