An experienced chiropractor performs a thorough exam to diagnose spinal misalignments; a skilled therapist helps ease tension with a massage
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. Tariq Ahmed is a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic as well as a certified acupuncturist and American Red Cross Certified Back Instructor.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Roselle Chiropractic
The practices of chiropractic care, acupuncture, traditional medicine, and overall wellness find a nexus in Doctor of Chiropractic Tariq Ahmed, who heads Roselle Chiropractic and is also on staff at St. Alexius Medical Center. He and his staff treat back pain, muscular strain, sciatica, and other ailments with gentle, low-force techniques. They also perform gait analysis, in-house rehabilitation, personal training services, and Revitalight light therapy to provide patients with comprehensive wellness.