An experienced chiropractor performs a thorough exam to diagnose spinal misalignments; a skilled therapist helps ease tension with a massage
About This Deal
- The chiropractor: Dr. Tariq Ahmed is a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic as well as a certified acupuncturist and American Red Cross Certified Back Instructor.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About Roselle Chiropractic
The practices of chiropractic care, acupuncture, traditional medicine, and overall wellness find a nexus in Doctor of Chiropractic Tariq Ahmed, who heads Roselle Chiropractic and is also on staff at St. Alexius Medical Center. He and his staff treat back pain, muscular strain, sciatica, and other ailments with gentle, low-force techniques. They also perform gait analysis, in-house rehabilitation, personal training services, and Revitalight light therapy to provide patients with comprehensive wellness.