Choose from Three Options
- $199 for one week of full-day baseball camp for ages 7–13 ($400 value) Limited quantity
- $249 for one week of full-day baseball camp for ages 7–13 ($400 value) Limited quantity
- $299 for one week of full-day baseball camp for ages 7–13 ($400 value) Limited quantity; 100 registrations available at this price
Choose from the following dates:
- Summer Youth Camp 1 - June 20-24, 2016
- Summer Youth Camp 2 - June 27-July 1, 2016
- Summer Youth Camp 3 - July 11-15, 2016
- Summer Youth Camp 4 - July 18-22, 2016
- Summer Youth Camp 5 - July 25-29, 2016
All camps run from 9 a.m.–3 p.m. and are for ages 7–13. Optional lunch is available for $50 per week and extended care is available for $100 per week.
Like a perfectly broken-in glove or a lucky bat, RD Academy stays with ballplayers for years and years. It also plays an important role in a ballplayer's development.
When Santa Clara University head baseball coach Dan O'Brien founded the academy, he didn't design it for just one age group, but instead as a resource that players can turn to from the moment they pick up a ball to the moment they have to pick out a college. The academy's youth camps, for instance, emphasize the game's fundamentals to kids aged 7–13. When the time comes to move up to the next level, the academy organizes high school showcases, where ballplayers can impress college coaches without hurling a fastball through their bedroom window, and then immediately repairing the window.
Santa Clara University Stephen Schott Stadium
443 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95050Get Directions