A noninvasive, FDA-approved laser helps to slim inches from areas such as the waistline, hips, and thighs with little to no downtime
About This Deal
- Patients lie comfortably beneath the Zerona device, which simultaneously targets fat deposits in the waist, hips, and thighs with a cold laser, which perforates the fat cells and allows the contents to be metabolized through exercise and the body’s lymphatic system.
- Valid treatment areas: include waist, hips and thighs (all can be targeted in 1 treatment), upper arms, bra-line fat, inner knees, back fat, and buttocks.
- FDA-approved, non-invasive treatment
- Length of each session: 40 minutes
- Little to no downtime
- Treatments should take place within 72 hours of one another for maximum results.
- Though some clients begin to notice results after only a few sessions, most require four to six.
Need To Know
About SeeBeyond Beauty
Dr. Lee founded Laser Skin Clinic (NJ) and Scarsdale Integrative Medicine (NY) in 2007 and 2011, respectively, to treat patients using the latest technology for facial enhancement, non-surgical face-lifts, and skin rejuvenation. She is certified by Laser & Aesthetic Skin Therapy at Harvard Medical School since 2007, and has treated a variety of patients with techniques ranging from Sciton Profile system, Erbium Microlaserpeel, Fraxel, IPL, Ultherapy, Picosure laser to Botox, Fillers, Sculptra, Kybella, and Mesotherapy.
Her approach to aging skin and skin laxity is unique, as she believes beauty and youth can be achieved through well-balanced nutrition, hormones, acupuncture and IV treatments.
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University College of Medicine in Seoul, South Korea in 1999. She completed her post-graduate residency and the Faculty Development Fellowship Program at Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Montefiore Medical Center in 2006. In 2006, Dr. Lee was appointed Assistant Professor at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, where she actively teaches medical students and residents.