What You'll Get
- $10.50 for admission for two ($16 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid during regular business hours only. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum
Kids learn all there is to know about art, science, history, and over-the-head lightbulb maintenance at Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum. Covering everything from dinosaurs to gardening, the museum is a place for children to exercise their brains in a fun-filled environment.
- Size: four stories, including the roof, and big enough to contain dozens of imaginations on each floor
- Eye catcher: an elephant-size triceratops peers over the shoulders of the ticket takers on the ground floor
- Permanent mainstay: Leonardo's Corner gives little ones the chance to explore their creativity with hands-on art projects
- Don't miss: the giant climbing maze that exercises both body and mind