- $10 for admission for two ($16 value)
Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum
Kids learn all there is to know about art, science, history, and over-the-head lightbulb maintenance at Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum. Covering everything from dinosaurs to gardening, the museum is a place for children to exercise their brains in a fun-filled environment.
- Size: four stories, including the roof, and big enough to contain dozens of imaginations on each floor
- Eye catcher: an elephant-size triceratops peers over the shoulders of the ticket takers on the ground floor
- Permanent mainstay: Leonardo's Corner gives little ones the chance to explore their creativity with hands-on art projects
- Don't miss: the giant climbing maze that exercises both body and mind