Dedicated chefs utilize only carefully selected ingredients and serve Asian cuisine dishes that include seafood, veggies, chicken, and more
About Shogun Restaurant
It goes without saying that mastering Asian cuisine dishes might be challenging and requires a lot of skills and vast knowledge. Dedicated chefs from Shogun Restaurant are constantly up to the task. Operating since 1980, the eatery strives to accommodate every gustatory preference.
- Plain Udon: Traditional Japanese noodles served in Soy Dashi based soup, topped with kamaboko, green onion, mushroom, and seaweed
- Caliente Roll: Tempura-style rolls with spicy tuna, jalapeno, and cream cheese
- Salmon Skin Salad: Spring mix with broiled salmon skin strips, smelt egg, and sesame-flavored dressing
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $30 cash back on your first purchase and 5% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.