All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $5 for eight custom holiday cards, including envelopes ($25 value)
- $13.99 for 16 custom holiday cards, including envelopes ($50 value)
- $19.99 for 24 custom holiday cards, including envelopes ($75 value)
- $24.99 for 32 custom holiday cards, including envelopes ($100 value)
* Design online via Sillywise.com’s easy-to-use website
* Customize by adding your family’s faces and name
* This particular design has options for 2, 3, 4 and 5 person families (5-person family shown in image above).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Shipping not included; starts at $4.99. Does not ship to Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders ship within 7-10 business days from the redemption date. No returns. Tax not included for orders shipped to CA; taxes due upon redemption. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
To understand SillyWise's ethos, you have to understand the two words that make up its name. First, there's silly. Although the company specializes in educational material, it doesn't believe that learning should just be about rote memorization or reading the dictionary for fun. That's why all of its products are designed with fun illustrations and activities to engage kids. Second, there's wise. Even though the products have a joyous spirit doesn't mean they're all style and no substance. The company works with education experts to create intelligent learning materials.
These materials include wipe-clean placemats that both entertain and educate kids while they're waiting for a meal. Kids use dry-erase markers to write their ABCs and solve simple math problems, turning dinner time into a fun learning experience in the process. Other products include personalized journals where kids can practice writing stories and sketch out the formula for the next generation of cootie shots.