Inside tranquil treatment rooms, aestheticians perform cleansing facials, revitalizing mud wraps, and soothing massages
What You'll Get
- Customized body massage: A full body massage, customized to your specific needs, with techniques ranging from a gentle, relaxing massage, to a therapeutic, deep tissue massage. Benefits include stress relief, improving range of motion, and increasing circulation.
- Deep Pore Detox Facial: Suitable for all types of the skin, this treatment utilizes a blend of lactic, glycolic, and salicylic acids to exfoliate, purify, and cleanse complexion. Infusing the skin with antioxidants, the process consists of three stages: a charcoal mask, extractions, and a deeply moisturizing cold mask.
- Customized Facial: In this treatment, the range of ingredients used is determined after making a proper diagnosis of problems affecting the condition of the skin. Common problems that can be treated include prematurely aging, environmentally damaged skin, acne flare-ups, and dull and patchy complexion.
- Hydrodermabrasion facial: Suitable for all types of the skin, this crystal-free, gentler form of microdermabrasion utilizes water and oxygen to reveal a smoother complexion. This process reduces visibility of common skin aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines, while helping to decongest, tighten, and hydrate pores.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Tax and gratuity not included. Limit 1 voucher redemption per person; any additional vouchers must be given as gifts. Valid only at Yonkers location. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skin Station
The epidermal experts at Skin Station possess the skills and professional products to banish almost any skin imperfection. Clients can browse a menu of more than 30 facial treatments to find the one that best suits their needs, then bask in even more individualized care as aestheticians tailor each regimen to their skin type.
Serums from Clarins Paris, Dr. Oasis, and G.M. Collin delve deep into skin tissue to hydrate, heal, and break up bacteria house parties, and more advanced treatments, ranging from chemical peels to 24-karat gold facials, forge speedy results. For the rest of the body, waxing services and LHE hair removal leave skin smooth and fuzz-free.