All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two 60-Minute Jump Passes: Valid Monday-Friday
- Two 60-Minute Jump Passes: Valid Any Day
Jump Around Party Package for Up to 10. Includes:
- 1 hour of freestyle jump for up to 10 jumpers
- 40 minutes in a party room
- 2 large one-topping pizzas
- 3 pitchers of soda
- Private party host
- Full color invitations and envelopes
- Utensils, cups, napkins, and plates
- Party room set-up and clean-up
- Birthday t-shirt and two 30-minute freestyle jump passes
- Sky socks not included ($2 per jumper)
Available Party Upgrades:
- Extra $16 fee for each additional jumper
- Extra $4 fee (per person) for a goodie bag
- Extra $15 fee for Jump Around Room Decor (10 Balloons, Table Cloths, and Streamers)
- Extra $12 fee for an additional one-topping pizza
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at Sky Zone Colorado Springs. Passes may be shared between 2 individuals or used by the same person in one visit. SkySocks not included and are an additional $2 per pair. Walk-in customers only; subject to availability. Not valid for Glow. Reservation required for birthday party. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky Zone
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down. Along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, visitors throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edges in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints or taking a wrong turn on a treadmill.