All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Valid only at the Providence location.
- What’s included: depending on option purchased
- Two 120-minute jump passes; valid any day
- Four 90-minute jump passes; valid any day
- Six 90-minute jump passes; valid any day
- Four Two-Hour GLOW Passes with GLOW Shirts; Valid Friday, 7 p.m. – 11 p.m
- Family Night for Four People with SkySocks, Smoothies, and Pizza; Valid Thursday at 6 p.m.
- SkySocks not included unless otherwise stated.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at the Providence location. For jump passes, walk-in customers only. Jump passes must be used in 1 visit. SkySocks not included unless otherwise stated; available for purchase for $2.99/pair. Reservation required for parties and dodgeball rental. Not valid for existing party reservations. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky Zone Providence
Gravity has no control within Sky Zone's confines. Inside, a sea of trampolines sends visitors leaping, spinning, and somersaulting toward springy floors and pits of foam. The bouncy surfaces stretch to the walls, where trampolines set at 45-degree angles let kids and adults repeatedly soar through the air like a superhero trying to wrack up frequent flier miles.
Occasionally, Sky Zone transforms into high-paced competitions such as Ultimate Dodgeball. The trampoline-lined arena also hosts SkyFit classes that utilize low-impact calisthenics and strength-building exercises.