All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 13, 2014
Reviewed July 9, 2014
Reviewed June 10, 2014
What You'll Get
Without extracurricular activities, children will take up sedentary pastimes, such as playing video games or baseball. Get them up and moving with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $35 for 10 hours of creative play in the Lego Lab ($70 value)
- $75 for Amazing Animals Lego Robotics Camp for ages 6–14, which takes place June 30–July 3 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. ($150 value)
- $75 for Amusement Park Adventures Camp for ages 6–14, which takes place June 30–July 3 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. ($150 value)
- $60 for Lego Superheroes Camp for ages 5–14, which takes place June 9–13 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. ($120 value)
- $60 for Lego Castles, Kingdoms and Wizards for ages 5-14, which takes place June 9–13 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. ($120 value)
Lego is a trademark of the Lego Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse these programs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 child per family. Voucher only applies to these specific camps at Snapology's Discovery Center in Bethel Park. Registration not required. Camps valid only for specific dates listed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Founded by sisters Laura and Lisa Coe, Snapology helps children develop problem-solving skills. Along with familiar faces such as Harry Potter, Darth Vader, and Batman, the workshops and camps invite attendees to play with characters conjured from their own imaginations. While building their students’ creativity muscles, class leaders subtly incorporate science and math lessons.