Participants of the tour have a chance to spend their Sunday visiting three wineries, tasting the wines, and enjoying each other’s company
About This Deal
- Participants visit three wineries and receive 6 wine tastings per winery (18 total). Receive a seated, hosted tasting at the first winery, experience a production tour, and have a chance to taste wine straight from the wine barrels enjoy live music at the second & third wineries have a driver, a tour guide, and iced bottled water on the party bus
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Sunday Special Wine Tours are available only on Sundays. Click here to view the schedule
- Tour times: either 11 am to 4 pm, or 12 pm 5 pm, Sundays only
- The price of the tour does not include gratuity. Our staff works very hard to provide you with great customer service, and we are always grateful when our customers provide a gratuity of 10% -20% for the services we provide.
- Transportation: limo party bus
- Pickup/Dropoff Location: South Coast Winery, 34843 Rancho California Rd, Temecula. Please be ready 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Tours start on time. If you are running late, please meet us at the first winery stop, which is Somerset Winery, 37388 De Portola Road, Temecula, CA 92592
- COVID NOTICES: We are only able to book private parties of 6 or more people, as smaller parties not associated with each other cannot be combined on the same vehicle. Please purchase multiple Groupons which add up to a minimum of 6 people. We will apply them to the same reservation.
*For queries regarding the deal, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need To Know
About SoCal Wine Tours
SoCal Wine Tours team is all about great wine and friendly people. That's why they offer wine tours in Southern California customized for the needs of a particular group; they can happily accommodate families, groups of friends, or corporate events. To meet and exceed the expectations of such varied guests, they offer a selection of different tours: private tours, corporate tours, Sunday Specials, VIP tours, and more. Whichever of the outings the customer chooses, they can be sure of one thing: respect for a great wine is always at the forefront.