FAA-certified pilots lift passengers on a gentle flight above California’s breathtaking vineyards and farmland; includes champagne toast
About This Deal
- During a balloon flight which lasts about one hour, customers enjoy memorable sights of Northern California’s vineyards as well as its valleys, mountains, or even the Pacific Coast.
- Champagne toast included
- Must be 21 or older with a valid ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Age restriction: Must be 6+ for the flight
- Departure location: Kaffe Mocha & Grill, 269 Aviation Blvd., Santa Rosa, CA
- By appointment
- Additional fees: $53.20 will be applied for customer ground support transportation to launch and landing sites by a licensed commercial carrier
Wine Country Balloons
With its sprawling, emerald vineyards, slate-colored lakes, and winding rivers, the Sonoma Valley seems unfairly intended for birds. However, Wine Country Balloons’ FAA-certified balloon pilots have more than 30 years of experience rebelling against gravity. Each day, weather permitting, they lift the hot air crafts from the ground and navigate them along the morning sky’s gentle air currents with little sensation of motion and wind, providing passengers with views of the San Francisco Skyline, Russian River, Pacific Coast, geysers, mountains, vineyards, and Redwood Forest. After the balloon lands, guests enjoy a champagne toast and can opt for a made-to-order brunch.
The fleet of balloons are designed with safety in mind, each providing secure compartments that can accommodate 2 to 6 passengers. All pilots are fully insured and licensed by the California Public Utilities Commission and United States Department of Transportation, ensuring a safe, professional flight.