Museum with multiple exhibitions and educational programs provides a fun and easy way to learn and explore the world of science
About This Deal
- Admission for Two Adults
- Admission for Four Adults
- Admission for One Adult and One Child
- Family Admission for Two Adults and Two Children
Check opening hours here.
Need To Know
About South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
From the Everglades to the ocean, South Florida is full of natural wonders. The South Florida Science Center and Aquarium provides curious minds of all ages with an entertaining and educational journey through the latest discoveries in science and technology. Featuring more than 100 interactive exhibits, an immersive fresh and saltwater aquarium, full-dome digital planetarium, and a new Florida conservation-themed miniature golf course, the South Florida Science Center offers a mind-opening experience for all!
- Eye Catcher: the 10,000-gallon Aquariums of the Atlantic, which is home to native fish such as Queen Angels, Moray Eels, and seahorses
- Don't Miss: the Conservation Course, an 18-hole mini-golf course designed by Jim Fazio and Gary Nicklaus. Located in the Science Center's backyard amid babbling water, butterfly gardens, and lush landscaping, the course also educates as it entertains, as each hole is named for animals or plants indigenous to South Florida.