Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on all additional purchases
About Spice Xing
Operated by the same owner behind Bethesda's Passage to India, Spice Xing is an exploration of contemporary Indian food. The lunch buffet offers more traditional Indian-American favorites, but the dinnertime menu spans the subcontinent and finds bits of inspiration from world cuisines. Dining under colorful silks, pair a signature cocktail—like the tamarind margarita—with chicken kathi rolls and anise-flavored seared scallops to start. Then move on to an entree like sag gosht (lamb simmered with spinach, fenugreek, and ginger) or malai kofta (cheese dumplings in a mace-cardamom gravy), finishing with marinated tandoori pineapple.
Such dishes have not escaped notice: Spice Xing has received widespread acclaim.
- "Sudhir Seth is the man behind one of the area’s best Indian restaurants. This is his more affordable place, where he allows his kitchen to loosen up a bit. At both, the spicing in the gravies ... is painstakingly conjured and complex." – Washingtonian magazine
- "A diner can point pretty much anywhere on this menu and hit a winner, be it chicken draped in a creamy, coconut-laced curry; shrimp electrified with vinegar and red chilies; or lamb bedded on greens spiked with mustard oil." – Washington Post
- "Luscious anise-infused tawa scallops are from French-influenced Pondicherry on South India's east coast. Delicious balchao shrimp packs the chili-vinegar punch of its Portuguese roots. The extraordinary Persian-inspired lamb and apricot stew, salli boti jardaloo, is a triumph of spice blending." – Gazette
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days