Stretches focus on any aches, pains, and also boost more range of motion or flexibility
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- This therapy involves being stretched out on a table by a Therapist who maneuvers the body into multi-angled positions with the aim of elongating the muscles.
- Stretch Therapy is beneficial for all kinds of people:
- People who work at a desk for long periods and experience muscular pain as a result.
- Folks who spend extended periods of time behind the wheel of a vehicle.
- People who know they should stretch but don’t have time or prefer a professional to do it for them.
- Those with muscular health issues including Plantar Fasciitis, Tennis Elbow, Achilles Tendinitis, Sciatica and Shin Splints to name a few.
- Fitness enthusiasts from all disciplines: runners, cyclists, gym-goers, weight lifters, dancers, tennis players, Cross-fitters, swimmers, horseback riders, basket ballers, baseball players and many more.
- Main benefits of assisted stretch sessions:
- Reduce muscular pain and tightness
- Increase flexibility
- Increase sports performance
- Improve one’s posture
- Increase circulation
- Relieve stress
- Promote healthy sleep
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.