- Child or adult weekend pass to Super Pet Expo, with optional subscription to Northern Virginia Dog Magazine
- When: Friday, March 21 from 4 p.m.-9 p.m., Saturday, March 22 from 10 a.m.-7 p.m., and Sunday, March 23 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Where: Dulles Expo Center at the Chantilly Shopping Center
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $5 for a weekend expo pass for a child (ages 4-11; up to $10 value)
- $10 for a weekend expo pass for an adult, and a one-year subscription to Northern Virginia Dog Magazine (up to $39.95 total value)
- One child under three can attend for free with each adult
Super Pet Expo
Joined by their leashed, four-legged friends, attendees of the Super Pet Expo peruse collars, pet clothing, and snacks from more than 150 local and national vendors. While one could longingly peruse couture chew-toys for hours, they’d risk missing a bounty of entertainment options. Multitalented hounds fly through the air in the Marvelous Mutts Canine Spectacular, presented by EVO, while celebrity groomer Jorge Bendersky showcases the paw-manicures and similar techniques seen on TLC and Animal Planet.
The annual expo gives a little extra love to felines in 2014, including an appearance by Frieda, the “Throw-Away Kitty”. The 15% of visitors who own a fish will likewise find something to celebrate with the Aqua Zone. Those without a pet in their life are still encouraged to attend–dozens of rescue organizations attend, ready to chat with prospective families for their furry friends.