Experienced esthetician offers specialty facials that aim to nourish and smoothen the skin as well as improve its overall texture
About This Deal
- G.M. Collin Hydrolifting Facial: This four-step treatment works to cleanse, moisturize, revitalize, and firm the skin.
- G.M.Collin Algomask Facial: This seaweed facial aims to provide radiance by moisturizing and brightening skin while minimizing redness. It is great for most skin types, including sensitive skin. An additional thermo-cooling effect helps even out the complexion.
- G.M.Collin Puracne Oxygenating Facial: This five-step treatment formulated with salicylic, glycolic, lactic acids, and an Oxygen Complex, aims to normalize, detoxify, and hydrate the skin. It helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce fine lines and acne-causing bacteria. It may assist in diminishing acne symptoms, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as brighten the skin tone, and improve oxygenation and metabolism.
- G.M. Collin Vitamin C Antiaging Antioxidant Facial: no-downtime treatment helps even out the skin tone, purify the complexion, cleanse the pores, and remove any impurities; contains a combination of vitamin C, algae patches, an organic mud mask.
- G.M. Collin Collagen or Collagen 90-II Antiaging Facial: noninvasive treatment using a powerful formula from G.M. Collin helps regain the natural suppleness of the skin, as well as restore firmness and elasticity; great for dry and mature skin.
- European facial: Purifying facial helps unclog the pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal, as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes.
- In-and-Out Facial: This treatment aims to rejuvenate and nourish the face by cleansing and exfoliation, which is then followed by a conditioning mask.
About Tea Spa Massage & Facial Rockville
Tea Spa Massage & Facial Rockville understands that client's safety is the #1 priority. With HEPA filter, using UV light in each room, three layers of sheets per client, and waterproof cover for the massage table and face cradle, alcohol to wipe all surfaces, Tea Spa Massage & Facial Rockville go above and beyond to protect everyone's safety. In addition, Tea Spa provides personal protective gears for all customers such as shoe covers.