The ranch offers two paintball courses to play on and spend a fun afternoon with friends
What You'll Get
- Children under 18 must have a signed waiver by their parent or legal guardian.
- Must be 10 or older
Every player must wear shoes to play in the arena.
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
#####Texas Ski Ranch’s COVID-19 Precautions
- All Staff will have temperature taken at the beginning of their shift
- Acrylic cashier shield will be placed at front desk to protect both customer and staff during any interactions
- Tape is in place to mark 6 foot gaps between anyone in line at the front desk or the cable dock.
- Cable handles will be sanitized between each use by cable staff
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations on property
- All door handles and bathrooms will be sanitized regularly by staff.
- 75% of beach seating has been removed. Any remaining seating will be sanitized regularly by staff.
- Staff will be breaking up groups anywhere on property. Maintain proper social distancing at all times. Failure to comply after one warning will result in voided pass for the day.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Texas Ski Ranch’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Texas Ski Ranch
Texas Ski Ranch sends wakeboarders, kneeboarders, and water-skiers skimming across the placid surface of a cable lake—all without the use of a boat. Ropes connected to a circulating cable high above the water pull up to six athletes at a time around the water, with kickers and sliders stationed throughout to provide opportunities for big air, as well as a Little Bro cable system for beginners.
Aside from the cable park, the 70-acre complete action sports complex offers wakeboarding behind one of our Malibu boats, a 15,000-square-foot city-style skate park, a beach area, a pro shop, a paintball field, Texas Malibu boat shop, and Sylver Spoon Dinner Theatre. Even snowboarders can visit to slide down the SnowPark's synthetic surface that mimics real snow, allowing winter sports enthusiasts to get back in the action and tune up their board, or learn to snowboard for the very first time by taking lessons from a crew of seasoned instructors.