Guests can perfect their axe-throwing technique and compete with their friends during a 60-minute session
About This Deal
- 1 hour rental of a single outdoor axe throwing lane
- Up to 5 participants per lane
- Lanes are spaced for social distancing.
- Minimum participant age is 12 years old.
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian, who must also be a paid participant. Signed waiver is required to participate.
- Closed toe shoes required
- Additional Park Rules apply
- Age restrictions: Must be 12 or older. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult and must have a guardian-signed waiver.
- Click here for axe-throwing lane rules.
Need To Know
About The Adventure Park
Get outside and into our Aerial Adventure Park to experience our self-guided tree-to-tree climbing adventure. Ideal for all adults and children 3+ at any fitness level, you'll go at your own pace for a fun, exciting, and self-guided adventure, the perfect combination of challenge and fun. You'll start with a safety briefing and practice session, then we let you choose your own adventure among our 8 treetop trails for ages 7+ or the Adventure Playground for kids 3-6. Each trail is color-coded, indicating difficulty level. Much like a ski mountain, each climber chooses their own challenge level. The experience is self-guided and focused on exploration and discovery. With roughly 100 tree top platforms connected by bridges, ladders, 21 zip lines and other crossings, our trails are color-coded like ski trails for all abilities and are designed for self-discovery. Our helpful staff are always at hand and available for questions and assistance.