Climbing enthusiasts have fun and improve their skills climbing inside a facility that features 10,000 square feet of boulder terrain
What You'll Get
- Indoor climbing
- Climbing shoes required. Rental shoes available for $5.
Indoor Rock Climbing FAQs
- Is it safe? Climbing is inherently dangerous and can result in injury. Following proper procedures, provided to you upon registration, can minimize these risks.
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Climbing shoes required. Rental shoes available for $5. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Boulder Field
The Boulder Field is a challenging climbing and fitness center, which is designed for experienced and aspiring climbers as well as other fitness-oriented customers. It features climbing walls and a wide range of fitness opportunities, including yoga studio and training area with gymnastic rings, kettlebells, weightlifting and cardio equipment. The Boulder Field creates a clean, safe, comfortable, and inviting environment for all customers regardless of their age or skill level.