Chefs prepare an array of Italian dishes such as broiled salmon, stuffed gnocchi, and mozarella caprese, alongside custom cakes and drinks
About This Deal
- $11.25 for Lunch for Two or More People, Valid Monday–Friday ($25 Value)
- $27.19 for Dinner for Two or More People, Valid Sunday–Thursday ($50 Value)
- $26.25 for Dinner for Two or More People, Valid Any Day ($50 Value)
- $48.44 for Dinner for Four or More People, Valid Sunday–Thursday ($100 Value)
$48.75 for Dinner for Four or More People, Valid Any Day ($100 Value)
- Type of food: Italian
- Valid for lunch or dinner only on the days listed in the chosen option
- See the lunch and dinner menu.
Need To Know
About The Cake Lounge & Restaurant
At The Cake Lounge & Restaurant, the true strategist saves room for dessert. The authentic Italian dishes, ranging from veal saltimbocca to shrimp parmigiana, certainly don't make it easy. But the custom cakes from Palermo's lounge and paired drinks, such as a cake-inspired martini (or "caketini") are well worth the effort.