Choose from Three Options
$20 for a winemaking class for one ($40 value)
- 1.5- to 2-hour winemaking class with instruction on tasting, oak and acidity levels, tannic structure, fermentation, and bottling
- One finished bottle of wine
$35 for the above winemaking class for two ($80 value)
$39 for a couples ticket for the Valentine’s Day Strawberry Stomp ($80 value)
- Event runs from 2–6 p.m. on Saturday, February 14
- Live music from 4–6 p.m.
- Stomping, corking, sealing, and labeling of bottles
- One bottle of finished strawberry wine per couple
- Classes are available every other Thursday
The Corkscrew Winery also offers a diverse set of in-house made craft beers and wines. On weekends they feature live music, as well as flights and cheese boards.
The Corkscrew Winery
Amid hanging lamps, rustic wooden tables, and exposed brick walls decorated with antique corkscrews, patrons of The Corkscrew Winery learn what it takes to make their own wine. Owners Kelli and Joe Carvalho walk participants through the process, in which students pick from hundreds of varietals before fermenting their concoction, which yields up to 30 bottles of anything from riesling to malbec. Clients can customize their labels to produce a memorable gift, a house blend for a restaurant, or a special wine for a wedding reception.