Experienced chiropractor realigns spines with adjustments, which may alleviate a number of symptoms, such as pain, anxiety, or migraines
About This Deal
- About the chiropractor: Dr. Rebecca Lee, D.C. is a licensed chiropractor who has 7 years of experience. Dr. Lee utilizes the following techniques to achieve ultimate results: Full spine diversified, Non-surgical Decompression Therapy, Activator, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation, and Extremity Adjusting. She is fully knowledgeable in treating migraines, neck pain, low back pain, disc herniations, sports related injuries, and Sciatica.
- About the chiropractor: Dr. Jiwoon Ryu, D.C. is a licensed chiropractor who has 7 years of experience. Dr. Ryu’s expertise is treating musculoskeletal injuries. She believes that conservative care without the use of medication and surgery should be a first line treatment for most musculoskeletal problems. Dr. Ryu accurately diagnoses and develops individualized treatment plans for all her patients. She enjoys working with all ages including children, adults and elderly patients.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Age restrictions: younger than 18 must have a guardian-signed waiver.
- Walk ins are welcome
About The Joint Chiropractic
The Joint Chiropractic is a network of several hundred offices located across the United States. Its experienced therapists strive to improve the quality of its patients' lives through chiropractic care. They use their knowledge and skills to help clients relieve pain and improve their posture.