Professional drivers sate passengers’ need for speed in stock cars during exciting firsthand racing experiences
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for $50 toward apparel online or on site
- $174 for a 4-minute Taste of Speed racing experience ($349 value)
- $224 for a 7-meeting Qualifier racing experience ($499 value)
- $299 for a 12-minute Shootout racing experience ($749 value)
The Racing Experience engages adrenal glands with real-life rubber-burning packages that send speed demons around some of the country’s top speedways. Each of the three racing experiences condenses the exhilaration of pro racing into an hourlong session that includes hands-on driving. After classroom instruction familiarizes soon-to-be drivers with the course’s corners, students get to take the wheel for up to 12 invigorating minutes, guided by a professional spotter who tells them when to turn and when a driver would want to smile for the viewers at home.
- Includes orientation with detailed instruction
- Stock cars used previously in one of the two top NASCAR series
- All cars feature in-car radio with dedicated professional spotter
- No pace car, you set your speed and passing encouraged
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Lmt 5/person, 2 more as gift. Lmt 1/visit. Valid only for option purchased & listed location. Online reservation only; must reserve spot by expiration date on voucher. Subject to availability & weather. Merchant standard cancel policy applies (fees not to exceed voucher price). Must be 18+ w/ valid driver's license to drive; 17+ for ride-along. Must be 5'-6'4". 52in waist/chest max. Optional $1,000 property damage liability cap available from merchant before driving for $60. Must use in 1 visit. Non-transferable. Tax not included. Apparel option valid only for merchandise on site at the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.