Participants equipped with crowbars, baseball bats, and sledgehammers can demolish breakables in order to relieve stress and anger
What You'll Get
- Inside the destruction room, participants equipped with crowbars, baseball bats, and sledgehammers can smash the provided breakables to pieces in order to relieve stress, anger, and frustration in a safe and judgment-free environment.
- Crowbars, baseball bats, and sledgehammers
- One bucket of small breakables and one medium item
- Hard hats, ear protection, face shields, safety googles, cut-resistant gloves, and coveralls are at the disposal of each participant
- Age restrictions: younger than 18 must be accompanied by a guardian
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Must arrive 10 minutes prior to scheduled reservation. Minimum age: 13 years old. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Relief Room
The Relief Room helps visitors purge their anger and pacify pent-up feelings in a safe, controlled environment. With two rooms—both equipped with Bluetooth speakers—and an array of hardware, including baseball bats, crowbars, and sledgehammers, this rage room invites visitors to don protective gear and pummel breakables to their own soundtrack. Destruction therapy gained popularity in the last decade as a treatment for stressors as well as an entertaining group activity. Though visitors can bring their own baggage to break, most of the materials provided by The Relief Room are donated or rerouted from the junkyard to their rooms. After each smash session, materials are gathered and upcycled for weekly workshops where groups create mosaics, jewelry, and decor.