Artists find their muse in different ways, from drinking a glass of wine to slurping a snifter of Campbell’s soup. Expand your palette with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for a BYOB painting class for one (a $45 value)
- $42 for a BYOB painting class for two (a $90 value)<p>
Artist Debbie Stelnik teaches groups of up to 15 people to decorate canvases with subjects such as flowers while they sip beverages and socialize. Canvases, brushes, paint, and snacks are all included, and participants are free to bring their own alcoholic beverages to enjoy throughout the two-hour workshop.<p>
Classes are currently scheduled for the following dates:
- Sunday, October 28, from 5 p.m.— 7 p.m.
- Friday, November 2, from 8 p.m. — 10 p.m.
- Saturday, November 3, from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, November 4, from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 6, from 7:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.<p>
Artists teach groups of friends to discover their artistic voices while enjoying each other’s company over a few drinks. During intimate workshops, teachers provides participants with a pre-sketched canvas, paint, brushes, desk easels, and smocks, and guides them through a painting step-by-step, incorporating tips on the color wheel and techniques such as blending. The artists also take their show on the road, bringing the gift of art to events ranging from bachelorette parties and birthday celebrations to singles events and corporate team-building retreats.