Aesthetician combines a radio-frequency facial treatment with microdermabrasion and chemical peel to help rejuvenate the skin
About This Deal
- Non-surgical facelift includes: radio-frequency treatment, diamond microdermabrasion, organic chemical peel
- Radio-frequency skin tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical facial treatment areas for radio-frequency skin tightening include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
Need To Know
About Touch of Sam
At Touch of Sam, licensed massage therapist Samantha Scott translates the bodywork techniques she learned through years of study and practice into tangible relief for her grateful clients. Healing services here include traditional full-body massages, as well as sessions targeting trouble areas including sore feet, touchy backs, and tense shoulders. Sam also brings more complex relief with deep-tissue and hot stone massages, and reverses visible signs of aging with facelift massages that help restore tightness and firmness to skin.