- $25 for a ticket sheet with 20 ride tickets ($30 value) and a voucher for one cotton candy and one popcorn on June 16 or 19, 2016 ($7 value; $37 total value)
All rides have a height requirement of 36”; the average ride requires 3–5 tickets.
In mid-June, the Tri-County Fair and all its rides, games, and booths will sprout up across a 107-acre piece of land in Rockaway. And with that much real-estate, there's something for everyone (including plenty of room for free parking). The raucous spectacle pulls out all the stops with high-flying shenanigans of the BMX and Inline Skate Super Stunt Show, loads of stomach flipping rides, a fireworks show. But there are plenty of low-octane attractions to take in. Folks can peruse stalls filled with arts and crafts or chow down on classic fair foods, such as handmade zeppoles and fried Oreos.
And along with the free admission, many of the attractions are complimentary:
- A fireworks spectacular (Friday at 9 p.m.)
- Musical talent show (Saturday starting at 3 p.m.)
- Classic car show with 1950s music (Saturday starting at 3 p.m.)
- BMX super stunt show (Sunday starting at 1 p.m.)