Choose Between Two Options
- $47 for a One person Flex Pass for up to two attractions
- $84 for a One person Flex Pass for up to four attractions
*Save up to 40% off vs. purchasing tickets individually. Pay nothing at the gate. *Choose attractions from over 40 top museums, tours, cruises, and more in New York City. *Discounts on food and shopping
Take your pick from the list of Flex Pass Attractions, Tours and Dining Deals:
• Empire State Building Observatory • Ripley’s Believe It or Not (Includes LaserRace) • Top of the Rock Observation Deck (four-attraction pass only) • One World Observatory • Statue of Liberty Ferry and Ellis Island • Madame Tussaud’s All Access Pass
• American Museum of Natural History • The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) • MoMA PS1 • The Guggenheim Museum • Cloisters Museum • Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum • Metropolitan Museum of Art • El Museo Del Barrio • 9/11 Tribute Center • NY Historical Society • Museum of the City of New York • Brooklyn Museum/Botanical Garden • Whitney Museum of American Art • Ground Zero Museum Workshop: 100 Images & Artifacts Tour
• Lincoln Center Tour • The Radio City Stage Door Tour • Rockefeller Center Tour • Madison Square Garden All Access tour • Central Park Horse and Carriage (Minimum of 4 people required. If your party contains less than 4 people, you must pay $13.52 per missing person. 20-minute ride. Can be redeemed at 56 West 56th Street. No reservations required) • Central Park Guided Walking Tour • Central Park Bike Rental • Central Park Guided Bike Tour • When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour (Make a reservation with On Location Tours at 212-683-2027) • The TOUR •Go Airlink Airport Shuttle Share Ride (must call 877-599-8200- 24 hours in advance to book)
• Circle Line Cruise – Best
of New York Cruise - 2.5 Hours
• CitySightseeing New York® Twilight Cruise
• The Best Speedboat Ride
• Brooklyn Navy Yard Past, Present, Future Tour • World War II of the BK Navy Yard Tour • Inside Industry Tour of the BK Navy Yard • Bronx’s Little Italy and Arthur Avenue Tour • NYC Slavery and Underground Tour • Alternative New York Street Art Tour • Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Tour • Highlights of Midtown Architectural Tour • South Bronx Renaissance Tour • Soho, Little Italy, China Town Tour • Highline, Chelsea, Meatpacking Tour • Greenwich Village Tour • Broadway Walking Tour • Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
• Lunch at Dave and Buster’s -234 W. 42nd St., 3rd Floor • Lunch at Grotta Azzurra (Little Italy) • Lunch at Bella Napoli (Near the Empire State Building) • Lunch or Dinner at Bill’s Bar and Burger (Downtown - 85 West Street btw. Albany St. & Carlisle St.) • Breakfast or Lunch at Applebee’s 42nd Street & 50th Street • $25 towards lunch or dinner at Planet Hollywood • $25 towards lunch or dinner at Buca di Beppo
• NYCFC (NEW YORK CITY FC) Tickets: Matches will sell-out; availability on first-come, first served basis, For schedule visit http://www.nycfc.com/schedule. Not available for Red Bulls and Galaxy matches).
CitySights NY lets visitors and residents alike see the city from a thousand different angles. There are boat tours, on yachts and clippers alike, which might be include a leisurely dinner as the sun sets or a lap around the Statue of Liberty. Helicopter tours buzz around the famous statue as well, or over Manhattan. For those looking to experience the city from inside a theater, trips to Broadway offer a glimpse into New York's dramatic legacy. There are also walking tours for those who like to keep a more leisurely pace or try to pet every dog in the city.
The company's double-decker tour buses, though, whisk visitors around the Big Apple, making stops at the city's top attractions, including Times Square, the Empire State Building, SoHo, and Chinatown. Along the way, guides narrate the tour, adding details about the city's rich history and pointing out which pigeons are friendly. Each passenger seat comes with its own speaker to ensure that you don't miss a thing. Most tours are hop-on/hop-off, meaning you can take as much time as you want at sites such as the Museum of Modern Art and the Central Park Zoo before catching another bus later in the day.