Museum memorializes the victims of the Holocaust, teaches its lessons, and aims to inspire people to prevent future genocide
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
$11 for an associate membership package
- Two priority passes for entry to the permanent exhibition
- Members-only benefits include an express line at museum entrance, 10% discount at the museum shop, exclusive content, and behind-the-scenes information
- Official member card, note cards, and calendar
$18 for a membership package
- Four priority passes for entry to the permanent exhibition
- All the benefits of the associate membership package
- Subscription to the biannual museum magazine
- Invitation to select members-only receptions
- 10% discount at the museum café
Click here for more information about planning a visit to the museum.
Photo credit: United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Need To Know
About United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Located amid the National Mall's many monuments to freedom, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum reminds visitors of what can happen when our most fundamental rights are stripped away. Host to more than 37 million guests since its 1993 dedication, the Museum preserves the history of the World War II's atrocities with its self-guided Permanent Exhibition. Covering three floors, the exhibition chronicles the ascension of the Nazis' totalitarian state, the ghettoization and extermination of Jews and other victims of Nazism, and also depicts the courage displayed by those who rescued their fellow human beings. The Museum features a collection of artifacts, historical film footage, and eyewitness testimonies which helps to bring this history to life.
Other exhibitions include Remember the Children: Daniel's Story, which is designed for visitors ages eight and older and their families. Elsewhere, the Museum focuses on history since the Holocaust with subjects such as anti-Semitism and contemporary genocide.