Students learn how to craft their own deep dish pizza at a restaurant that’s been making them since 1943
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $36.50 for a deep-dish pizza-cooking class with lunch for one ($45 value)
- $72 for a deep-dish pizza-cooking class with lunch for two ($90 value)
$135 for a deep-dish pizza-cooking class with lunch for four ($180 value)
- Learn how to create the perfect deep-dish pizza from the restaurant that invented it
- Classes taught by UNO professionals with decades of deep-dish knowledge
- Enjoy your custom creation for lunch along with a salad and nonalcoholic beverage
- Take home the recipe to make again
- Subscribers can take 20% off any merchandise purchase after class
Classes run Saturdays noon–2 p.m. Click here to view the class schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Guests are encouraged to reserve class space within 30 days of purchase. 24-hour cancelation/rescheduling notice required. Online reservations required; subject to availability and may be rescheduled by merchant. Not valid on federal holidays. Valid only at Braintree Location. Promotional codes not valid for this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About UNO Pizzeria & Grill
In 1943, in a turn-of-the-century Victorian house on the corner of Ohio and Wabash in downtown Chicago, the legendary Chicago style Deep Dish Pizza was born. It combined some old Italian recipes with the best meats, spices, vegetables and cheeses and baked them in a unique delicious deep dish crust. It wasn’t long before the tiny restaurant had more customers for its deep dish pizza than it could handle, so we opened Pizzeria Due across the street. The two restaurants are still there today making that famous dough fresh every morning, as we do in every UNO kitchen across the world.