Choose from Three Options
- $61 for a Quick Manhattan by Day Tour for one ($84 value)
- $103 for a Quick Manhattan by Day Tour for two ($168 value)
- $175 for a Quick Manhattan by Day Tour for four ($336 value)
USA Guided Tours NY
The Empire State Building. The Statue of Liberty. The Brooklyn Bridge. Some of America's most iconic landmarks and monuments make their home in New York, a fact that the guides of USA Guided Tours NY are only too happy to share. From the comfort of climate-controlled buses and the hustle-bustle of city sidewalks, they lead fun, informative tours of the Big Apple that earned the company the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. Read on to learn more about their tours:
- Quick Manhattan by Day Tour: The company's five-and-a-half-hour flagship tour leads groups on an adventure through Manhattan. Groups will drive by Times Square, the Upper West Side, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, the Financial District, and the 9/11 Memorial, and the tour ends with a boat cruise past the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- Quick Manhattan by Night Tour: This after-dark tour accentuates the bright lights and big living that made the city famous. After a brief stop at the Chelsea Market and the High Line park, guests will drive through Chinatown to visit Brooklyn, which offers breathtaking views of lower Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge. Groups will end their tour with a visit to Grand Central Station.