Fusion fare aggregates the tastiest parts of multiple cuisines, creating a super-cuisine that’s delicious enough to awaken a hibernating tongue without causing collateral profanity. Nudge your tongue awake with today's Groupon to Velvet Peach Cafe in Brooklyn. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get brunch for two (up to a $32.50 value). Brunch is available on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and includes:
- Two entrees (up to a $12 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $4.25 value each)
- For $15, you get dinner for two (up to a $42 value). Dinner includes:
- Two entrees (up to a $15 value each)
- Two desserts (a $6 value each)
- For $25, you get $50 worth of catering services.
Enclosed within exposed-brick walls and modern, rustic décor, Velvet Peach Cafe's casual metropolitan setting lures in palates with American South, European, and African fusion fare as ears are treated to a feast of weekly musical acts. VPC doles out brunch on weekends, offering diners the chance to nibble on decadent dishes such as stuffed french toast—oozing with peanut butter, glazed bananas, and chocolate-bourbon sauce and backed by a side of health slaw—while chewing in rhythm to the sweet notes of Sunday-afternoon jazz tunes. Nocturnal silverware comes alive during the evening hours as dinner entrees, such as spicy lamb sliders drizzled in ancho aioli and coupled with blue-cheese potato salad, provide forks with a culinary playground where their tines can bicker about who gets to dig into the creole-bread-pudding dessert first.
Velvet Peach Cafe's delicious eats can be savored in the comfort of your own home or underground nation, as a lengthy catering menu provides ample options, from a continental breakfast's chubby biscuits and house-blend coffee to afternoon eats of crostini hors d'oeuvres, house-made soups, and signature salads.