Non-invasive laser light targets localized fat deposits, while massage aims to soothe muscles and melt away tension
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license #: Angela Cardina Gonzalez, FS887335, Walter Julian Jaramillo, MA28268
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- How it works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.