Participants get a chance to taste good food paired with a wide selection of locally-produced wines while listening to live music
About This Deal
- For the VIP Ticket, customers receive early entry to the event, Tasting with the Winemaker, plus more to be announced closer to the event.
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
About Vino & Notes
A great wine hits all the right notes – and so does great music. At the Vino & Notes festival, audiences are immersed in the harmonies of both. Tiny Barge and the Big Chill will take the stage and come together with wine (with special guest, cuisine) on a beautiful summer’s day to make beautiful melodies together. Here’s what to expect from this dulcet day.
- The Wineries: Aspen Peak Cellars, Sette Dolori, Decadent Saint and many more.
- The Music: This year's featured artist is blues band Tiny Barge and the Big Chill.
- The Food: Wet your appetites with delicious food from our local vendors such as Island Style BBQ, Lucy's Armenian Mediterranean Grill and Good Eats Thai Cuisine
- Benefitting: All money raised from this event goes directly to Habitat for Humanity of Teller County to provide affordable housing