At an indoor playground with trampolines, climbing structures, and a zipline, kids across the autism spectrum socialize and have fun
What You'll Get
- Children are welcome to come in and enjoy full access to the gym with all equipment and an arts and crafts section that has: beading, painting, lanyards and much more.
- What’s included:
- Full use of the gym and all of its amenities and the arts and crafts area
- 1 employee to assist in all areas
- For up to 15 kids; $10 charge for each additional child
- Can bring own food; no alcohol permitted
- No shoes allowed on the gym floor; socks are required
- Add-ons are available such as a popcorn machine, photo booth, a DJ and entertainer, and more
- Needs to be booked at least two weeks in advance
The Fine Print
About We Rock The Spectrum
We Rock The Spectrum provides a nurturing and fun environment for children across the autism spectrum. The affiliated nonprofit's approach to special education is individualized, outcome-oriented, and inclusive—it isn't segregated or remedial. These principles add up to a safe place for kids to build self-esteem while they're strengthening muscles, enhancing sensory processing, and having fun.