Enjoy fun family entertainment with unlimited visits to the theme and water park’s slides, wave pool, warming tubs, roller coasters and more
What You'll Get
- 2020 Season Pass includes:
- Souvenir Bottle (visit dates will apply)
- Tickets for Friends (valid dates will apply)
- Dive-In Movies
- Fright Fest
- Exclusive In-Park Discounts
- Season Pass Appreciation Bonus Weekend
- Season pass is valid May 9 – November 1, 2020
- New in 2020 - Shark Frenzy ride and Wave Pool transformation
- Age restriction for the season pass: must be 4 or older; children 3 and under are free
- View the 2020 Water Park calendar
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 2, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Taxes will be collected at the time of redemption. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Wild Waves Theme & Water Park
At Wild Waves Theme & Water Park, thrill-seekers of all ages and levels of bravery can enjoy an exhilarating day of good, clean fun. The family-friendly park is chock-full of attractions, from high-flying roller coasters and wet-and-wild water slides to tamer options for younger kids.
- New for 2020 - Shark Frenzy ride puts riders in the jaws of spinning sharks, whirling them around in circular and side-to-side motions.
- Defy gravity on four roller coasters, including Timberhawk Ride of Prey, the largest wooden roller coaster in Washington State.
- Rocket into the sky and plummet back downward on Brain Drain, a tower that stretches 85 feet into the air.
Water Rides Water Park is open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- New for 2020 - Ride the tide in the Wave Pool’s all new WaveTek wave generation system. Rip curls and breaking waves will take the Wave Pool experience from the mundane to insane.
- New for 2020 - Tune in to high definition entertainment with a giant new LED screen as brilliant in the daylight as it is at night.
- Hurdle down water slides at high speeds on the four-tubed Konga Slides or the ever-twisting Mountain Dew Slide Complex.
- Brave the rapids on the Raging River Ride and Zooma Falls, or quietly float down the Konga Lazy River.
Kid and Family Rides
- Catch some old-school thrills on a Ferris wheel, rocking pirate ship, antique carousel, and bumper cars.
- Take a spin on the whirling Scrambler and Hang Glider, or zip around a track on the child-friendly Kiddie Coaster.
- Visit Old West Territory on the Enchanted Railway or explore the galaxy on the Space Racer.
- Family by Day. Fright by Night. Not-so-scary Family Fun during the daytime. When the sun sets the monsters come out to haunt the entire park.
- Every weekend from September 26, 2020, through November 1, 2020, the amusement park reopens with a spooky makeover.
- Fright Fest features haunted houses and haunted trails, as well as kid-friendly crafts and games, and rides that operate in the dark.
- Guests will experience a nightly parade of ghouls and live entertainment