What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for a range package for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($53 value)
- $29 for a range package for two, valid any day ($53 value)
- Range lane rental for two
- Ear and eye protection with two targets
- One pistol pass with one hour of unlimited rentals for two
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All rented firearms must use Wilshire Gun ammo; Outside ammo not permitted in rentals. Cannot be combined with any other promo or discount. Any shooters under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian, who must complete Minor's consent form. Adult shooters must execute Waiver of Liability form and present a valid government ID. Alcohol may not be drunk before shooting. Only select options come with 50 rounds of 9 mm ammo; no substitutions. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wilshire Gun Range
- 12 25-yard lanes, 6 35-yard lanes, and 6 101-yard lanes
- Climate-controlled facility with air-purification system
- 101-yard lanes employ a wireless target-retrieval system
- Handguns: more than 50 available, including a 9mm Ruger SR9 and .380 cal Glock 42
- Rifles: 12 available, including a Remington 597 AAC-SD and Bushmaster ACR
At a Glance
Free of gun smoke and maintaining a 70-degree temperature year-round, all 24 ballistic-rated stalls at Wilshire Gun Range offer a comfortable setting for visitors to hone their shooting skills with a rented or recently purchased firearm. Safety might be the only thing that outranks comfort, a fact that's reinforced by the long list of courses that cover the safe handling of handguns, rifles, and machine guns.
Wilshire Gun Range isn't just a gun range, either. Visitors can practice slinging arrows in the competition-length archery range complete with a 24-foot ceiling, visual timing system, and bleacher seating. Afterward, they can head to the Range Café to enjoy burgers and salads while watching the latest game on the flatscreen televisions, which are just a handful of the facility's 22.