All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included: glasses, canvases, paintbrushes, and paint
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming classes
- What to bring: beverages and snacks
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older to consume alcohol
- Valid at 5684 Telegraph Road, St Louis, MO 63129
- Not valid towards previously scheduled classes, pet night, date night, fundraisers, private parties, on wheels or special events.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid towards previously scheduled classes. Not valid towards pet night, date night, fundraisers, private parties, on wheels or special events. Valid towards any regularly priced $35 class. Offer subject to any applicable alcohol laws. Online reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only at listed locations. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine & Design
Painting and sipping are the main ingredients for a good time at Wine & Design. Inside the art studio, local artists lead students in creating colorful paintings in both public and private classes for all skill levels. Picturesque scenes like a lighthouse at sunset or an evening at the carnival are brought to life on canvas through fluid brushstrokes, while drinks and snacks are sipped and munched on.
Here's a peek at some of Wine & Design's other offerings:
- Art Buzz Kids: kids gain confidence in their artistic abilities through family-friendly painting and craft activities
- DIY: students expand their creative possibilities by painting on a variety of out-of-the-box mediums like home decor and drinkware
- Paint it Forward: all the fun and excitement of a regular paint and sip event, but for a good cause, as a portion of the proceeds are donated to a chosen charity or certified nonprofit