Choose from Four Options
- $45 for a Pasta and Sauce Making class for one person ($69 value)
- $59 for a Cheese Making class for one person ($85 value)
- $79 for a Pasta and Sauce Making class for two people ($138 value)
- $105 for a Cheese Making class for two people ($170 value)
- $155 for a Pasta and Sauce Making class for four people ($276 value)
- $199 for a Cheese Making class for four people ($370 value)
Winery Kitchen Cooking School
Winery Kitchen Cooking School's motto is "we make food that likes wine." The experienced chef Dona—who holds a Master Cheese Maker Certification from California Polytechnic State University, is a graduate of Seattle Tilth Master Food Preserver Program, and has baking credentials from the San Francisco Baking Institute—has developed a talent for transforming simple, fresh ingredients into memorable dishes. Her wealth of experience comes from having managed restaurants, owned a bake shop, taught culinary arts, and honed her skills during her world travels which found her hand-making pasta in Italy, rolling sushi in Japan, and pressing tortillas in Mexico.
She passes on her culinary knowledge during cooking classes, wine-and-food pairing lessons, and cheese-making experiences at Winery Kitchen Cooking School. In the cozy kitchen, which is located on a small, picturesque farm adjacent to the Woodinville wine-tasting rooms, chef Dona teaches students how to create meals full of ingredients straight from the farm's gardens. Wine educator Katrina then introduces students to local vintages that pair perfectly with chef Dona’s recipes.