Wraps help to contour midsection, flush out toxins and burn fat while relaxing with free WIFI or movies on flat-screen TVs
About This Deal
- About one-hour inch-loss stomach wrap: this treatment uses aloe vera- and mineral-soaked compression wraps which are applied to the stomach area.
- Intended benefits: this treatment is designed to help tighten the skin and reduce the fat tissue.
- About 30-minute infrared weight-loss wrap: during the treatment, customers rest wrapped in infrared slimming blankets.
- How it works: A infrared emitting blanket is wrapped around the legs, arms, and torso, warming up the body with gentle infrared energy that helps elevate the heart rate and boost the metabolism
- Benefits: The warmth generated by the infrared energy can help relax tense muscles, work up a healthy sweat, and aid weight-loss regimens by boosting your heart rate and metabolism.
- Amenities: massage chairs, flat-screen TV, free WiFi
Need To Know
About Wrapped in Wellness DFW
Wrapped in Wellness DFW focuses on one treatment: body wraps. This boutique day spa offers treatments designed to not only help lose weight and tighten the skin but also to relax during the sessions. As customers lie down in comfortable massage beds, watch movies, or check their social media, the body wraps provide their skin with minerals, boost collagen growth, or aid weight loss. Those who visit Wrapped in Wellness may leave feeling not only lighter but also rejuvenated.