Guests can zip down a water slide, play volleyball, and enjoy the great outdoors
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: Monday–Friday, 11 a.m.–8 p.m.
- What’s included: admission to the facility, access to pools, rides, slides, and more
- Free admission for children under 2
- What can I bring inside?: food and coolers. Coolers are available for an additional fee of up to $30.
- Picnic package with grill available for additional $40.
- Visit from Yogi Bear available for $19.99.
- Additional people will be full price.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on holiday weekends. Additional people will be full price. Younger than 16 must be accompanied by guardian. Not valid on weekends. Limit 1 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park
Much like the famous cartoon from which its name is taken, Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Resort is full of adventures, wooded areas, and appearances by Hannah Barbara's iconic bear. Unlike the cartoon, however, the resort lets guests fully appreciate the fresh air, stunning sights, and screen-free fun of the great outdoors.
- Aquatic adventures: Beat the heat on slides and in pools at the Water Zone, land a big one on the fishing piers, or skim the lake's surface on paddleboards and kayaks. New Activity Swimming pool with basketball and Volleyball built in, New Kiddie Splash pool with mini water slide, splashing water tower and spray features. Also - two, 200 ft water slides.