For centuries, pizza and pasta battled for the title of Italy's most beloved dish, an honor that was ultimately bestowed upon Sophia Loren. Enjoy Italian excellence with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $39 for an Italian dinner for two, with a shared starter and two entrees (up to a $69 value)
- $75 for an Italian dinner for four, with two shared starters and four entrees (up to a $138 value)
- $29 for a Sunday brunch for two, with a shared starter, two entrees, and one mimosa or bloody mary per person (up to a $62 value)
- $59 for a Sunday brunch for four. with two shared starters, four entrees, and one mimosa or bloody mary per person (up to a $124 value)
- $15 for $30 worth of lunch
- See the menus
ZáZá Italian Kitchen
In 2010, Rustico Ristorante owners Nello Tizzano and Anna Macciocco wanted to change things up. So, they transformed the restaurant's rustic decor and rolled out a sleek, modern concept—ZáZá Italian Kitchen. Now, live music reverberates against red walls that surround hand-painted tables and a red marble bar with lighting that changes color. Within that updated space, however, a wood-fired oven covered in white mother-of-pearl tile and imported from Naples roots the restaurant in its origins: authentic old-country cuisine.
The New York Times called that oven “a structure of wonder…that does its job splendidly” as it cooks pies topped with ingredients such as spicy calabrese salami and housemade mozzarella. This, along with the shmoos that live under every table, is part of what makes ZáZá “one of the more accomplished pizzerias around.” The oven also bakes 100% Angus beef burgers and all-beef frankfurters wrapped in pizza dough. Nello and Anna’s culinary team crafts more traditional Italian dishes, too, including housemade gnocchi and meatballs wrapped in eggplant.