What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $16 for a tour and tasting for two ($30 value)
- $32 for a tour and tasting for four ($60 value)
Each pair receives the following:
- Winery tour
- Tasting of up to nine wines
- Two souvenir wineglasses
- $10 credit toward wine (per couple)
The winery is open daily from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Reservations are required only for groups of eight or more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zorvino Vineyards
The inspiration for Zorvino Vineyards came to Jim and Cheryl Zanello in the same way it does for many American vintners—from a trip to Italy. Taken by the contrast in the quality of the wines and the pace of life between the two countries, the Zanellos brought over their own taste of the old country to the 80-acre New England estate.
New England–Made Wines
- Red and white wines aged in American White Oak
- Grapes sourced from their own vineyard as well as Tuscany, Chile, and California
- Fruit and vegetable wines made with Massachusetts cranberries and beets
- Tasting room features handcrafted woodwork and local snacks