Sign in to get personalized notifications about your deals, cash back, special offers, and more.
Restaurant offering handcrafted beers like; Pecker Wrecker IPA, Nice Rack Mango IPA, Fatback Amber Ale plus a variety of seasonal beers
Diners taste various draft beer types along with appetizers including hand-twisted pretzels and roasted chicken wings
The company offers various locally crafted beers such as IPAs, lagers, stouts, browns and pilsners and specialty beers - sours and radlers
Learn the stories behind three of Nashville’s most popular food and drink destinations! You’ll go behind the scenes to get a taste of the best the Music City has to offer on this fun and educational 4-hour tasting tour.Sip a frosty seasonal pint at a local craft brewery while relaxing in their taproom. Immerse yourself in culinary tradition at a local smokehouse or barbecue restaurant sampling a flight of house-smoked meats paired with three Tennessee spirits products and Southern sides. And sample Nashville’s best selling bourbon along with other award-winning whiskeys after your in-depth tour at a Nashville distillery.
Kick back and relax with your favorite adult beverage while you take the world off your shoulders at Murfreesboro’s Crab Fever!
Visitors watch a film about Sam Davis’s life, then explore the museum’s galleries, Davis’s home, and the plantation grounds
Guests can enjoy a rich variety of exhibits or use the party room to organize birthday
During a four-hour tour participants visit neighborhood distilleries and venues
Middle Tennessee’s Only Open-Air Christmas Light Experience! See The Franktown Festival of Lights in 360-degree views.
Actors with more than two decades of experience in theater, film, and improv use their skills to create comedy and suspense
Guests pick their own stops to create a custom tour of area distilleries, breweries, and wineries
Guests of all ages can visit the zoo to spend time outdoors and see animals like tigers, bears, flamingos, and monkeys, to name a few
Relive the tribulations of the Lotz family in late November 1864, when they weathered the bloody battle of Franklin
Visitors can explore recently unearthed Civil War relics and items connected to everyday life in the nineteenth century
- Check out our chocolate factory and discover the magic first-hand!
- Learn about our story while tasting your way through our unique process of making bean-to-bar chocolate.
- You’ll see for yourself how our antique melanguers (stone mills), modern European technique - and classic Southern flavors come together to create true Southern Artisan Chocolate.
- By the end, you’ll have a good taste of what it feels (and smells!) like to be a Southern Artisan Chocolate-maker and don't worry, you’ll get plenty of samples along the way!
Adults and kids can follow in the footsteps of the world’s most famous musicians of yesterday and today
Book today and bring your family to an interactive pop-up experience inspired by popular holiday movies.
Singers Kim Walker-Smith, Mandisa, and more deliver an uplifting soundtrack to a night of worship featuring hits such as “How He Loves”
At this Dukes of Hazzard museum, take photos with the Dodge Charger driven by Bo and Luke or purchase souvenirs like hats or beer cozies
- Trek through downtown Nashville on a guided walking tour with a friendly and knowledgeable local
- Learn about the area's rich history: Discover the story of country music and those who helped create it
- Check out spots where the coffee is said to be the tastiest and the outlaws are thought to be the rowdiest
- Enjoy incredible city views as you get an up-close look at the distinct architecture of this Southern city
Learn these three requirements and you'll finally be able to answer the question, "What is craft beer?"