Wealthy people sometimes install bowling alleys in their homes, alongside walk-in humidors and rooms where a bunch of old men trade life stories. Roll with the big shots with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$16 for a two-game bowling night for two people ($30.45 value)
- Two games of bowling ($4.50 value per game, per person)
- Shoe rental for two ($3.25 value per pair)
- One bucket of popcorn ($2 value)
- One pitcher of soda ($3.95 value)<p>
$36 for a two-hour bowling night for six people ($69.45 value) * Two-hour lane rental ($44 value) * Shoe rental for six ($3.25 value per pair) * One bucket of popcorn ($2 value) * One pitcher of soda ($3.95 value)<p>
Don't be fooled by the name. Allen Bowl is really three destinations in one: bowling alley, arcade, and restaurant. Here's a quick look at each part.
- Eight sets of identical triplets could bowl simultaneously across the alley's 24 lanes.
- Bowlers as young as 3 can sign up for a youth league; adults have leagues as well.
- Pins and shoes all glow under black lights during Glow Bowling.
- Five pool tables operate via quarters.
- The arcade games are kid-friendly; no adult themes or references to Santa being fake.
- Tied in bowling? Settle it with a round of air hockey or basketball.
Kegler's Grill & Bar
- If you're extra hungry, order the #3: three chicken strips, french fries, toast, gravy, and a drink.
- Larger groups can share a 16-inch supreme pizza.
- Bartenders mix margaritas and pour domestic beers from the tap.
- The menu even has a section for breakfast.
94% of 510 customers
“allen bowl is a great family gathering.the staff was great the bowling was fun.the game room was excellent.”
“Great place, great staff!!”
“Older bowling alley, but had friendly, helpful staff, was smoke free, and had an family friendly atmosphere.”
1011 S Greenville Ave.
Allen, Texas 75002