Many people are intimidated by wine's subtle flavors and endless varieties, but did you know that it's actually just juice made from vodka-infused grapes? Learn other things my cousin told me about with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for four glasses of wine and one cheese plate ($50 value)
- $75 for a Wine 101 Education class for four ($100 value)
Wine classes will cover:
- How to taste wines and describe what you like
- What to expect in a glass of wine from different varietals
- How land and climate affects a wine’s character and taste
- Differences in Old World and New World styles of wine
- How to interpret wine labels from various countries
The class includes sampling 6 wines and a coupon for a free glass of wine on your next visit.
Bin One Eleven Wine Store and Tasting Bar
Bin One Eleven Wine Store and Tasting Bar owner Justin Jackson constantly researches new wines, sampling up to 40 varietals every week. He brings the best ones to his shop to serve in German crystal wineglasses and pair with cheese or chocolate. Guests can also sip craft beers at the bar or head outdoors to a brick patio.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Good atmosphere, friendly staff, will return.”
“Loved the atmosphere and service; new deck out back over the river is fantastic. Could use some music, but worked fine with Eddie Money on my iPhone.”
“Excellent knowledgable friendly staff. Great place an asset to our community.”
111 E Capitol Dr
Hartland, Wisconsin 53029